These terms may be changed from time to time. You may view the most current version through the link that appears on the bottom of all pages on the website.
- This website is designed for research purposes only. The contents are not intended for making clinical decisions regarding donor selection or patient care.
- The website disclaims any liability whatsoever for any documentation, information, programs, software or other material that is or may become part of the website. We do not warrant or guarantee that the information will not be offensive to any user and/or may not meet your needs and requirements.
- The website may include links to third party Web service providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you, and not as an endorsement of the content on such sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites.
- Our goal is to provide high quality information through the content of this website. Every effort has been made to provide accurate, timely, and comprehensive information. We define content as all material (text, images, graphics, tables, audio and visual) and menu icons, bars, listings, indices, as well as functions that support content such as links, navigation searches and calculations.
- The information on this website was authored by, or has been reviewed and approved by, the website administrators. We follow a standard set of review procedures for information posted on the website. However, we don’t offer any warranty or guarantee related to the site; we specifically disclaim warranties, expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of visitors to the site to evaluate the information we provide and determine its relevancy and usefulness to them.
- We welcome your feedback about the content provided on the website. However, we must make the final decisions about the information that is posted on the site to ensure it meets the needs of all users.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- This website is managed by our offices in Teresina, Piauí, Brazil. The contents and design of this website are protected under international copyright laws; the statutes and laws of the country of Brazil will apply to all matters regarding the use of the website.
- You may access the website from any location online, download information to your personal computer to read later, or print copies of pages for yourself or colleagues.
- We reserve all other rights; you cannot sell the information, rewrite or modify it, redistribute it, use it on your own website, or use it for any other commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
- Linking this website to websites of professional organizations requires our prior permission.